Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Fun times and Milestones












Here are some LOs that I have recently completed - just for you Els :). I have been concentrating on benjis milestones and as I take loads of photos i have been doing multiphoto LOs mainly. The "Rollin down the Highway" LO I completed today is an exception. I adore the photo of my cute girls singing their hearts out to "Proud Mary (Rollin Down the River)" on our way home from our weekend in hamilton for the Phoenix Dance Workshop. Natalie only had two songs on her phone and this was the favourite for both girls so we heard it at least 50 times!!! The fun Cosmo Cricket papers really matched the mood of the photo.
Thanks for looking. If you are reading this Els - it was great to meet tyou at NZ Scrapbooks yesterday :) Sarah




No comments:

Blog Archive