Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Help - He's growing up WAAAY to quickly!!!
















I have done a few LOs starring little Benji recently. He is so cute at the moment that I don't want to forget a second of this time. He is growing up so darned quickly. I wish I could stop the clock for just to catch up and really savour each stage. it seems that I had only just got used to him crawling when he was up on his feet and toddling off all by himself. Where has my baby gone to. I miss that tiny littlebaby who would snuggle up in my arms - now he is much too busy to waste time on sitting still - though he does give the most delicious cuddles when he is tired LOL. My STOP LO was inspired by these thoughts and the cute little photo that my daughter Natalie snapped on her mobile phone. The quality was only good enough to print out wallet size, but it is so adorable that I just had to use it on a page anyway. The LO is based on a sketch that I found in a recent 'Scrapbooking Memories' magazine.
All of the above LOs use a combination of October Afternoon 'Fly a Kite' and Sassafras papers, along with some cute baby boy themed 3 Bugs in a Rug papers. I fell in love with the 'Fly a kite' range when browsing the Scrappin Patch shop. I ordered the entire collection pack and it was delivered the very next morning - now there's service for you! Thanks Adrienne!!! The dye cut little girl on a swing was perfect to scrap my little Sophie who has just learned to swing all by herself :))

No comments:

Blog Archive