Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My First Class


THANKs so much to all the lovely ladies who came to my first ever scrapbooking class last night. You were AMAZING. You made me feel so comfortable and relaxed and I really enjoyed the evening. I hope you all got as much out of it as I did - I think that there was rather a lot to cram into the time that we had but I hope that you all learned some new techniques and will finish your projects at home. My LO is up on the NZ Scrapbooks blog (you will need to scroll down a little way to find it though) if you need to refresh your memories to how to finish it. To Els and your lovely friends thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous layouts with me. I was a privilage to see your work and beautiful photos. You are all very talented ladies.

No comments:

Blog Archive