Friday, July 23, 2010

Happy 50th Wedding anniversary Oma and Opa




My lovely parent-in-laws celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary last weekend. We managed to get all 8 grandchildren together and they treated us all to Sunday lunch at the Dutch Cafe in greenhithe. The food was fantastic and it was nice to have all the kids together - I got some great photos. My boys, Adam and Jaime, decided to entertain us with a song for the occasion. My first LO shows them performing at the resteraunt. the paper is Kaisercraft and the gorgeous music tape is from Tim Holtz.
The secong LO is a bit busier than my usual style but I thought that the background paper really reflected Benjis personality right now. The photo was taken at Lollipops playland in the school hols. It was the only one that I took that day because my battery ran out after I took it. Lucky it was a keeper :)

No comments:

Blog Archive