Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday Sophie-Kate

My little angel turned 6 last week. I can hardly believe how fast the years fly by. It seems like only yesterday when we arrived at the hospital at 3am with all 4 kids in tow to meet our newest little baby. Now she is a happy, self-assured little lady who is growing more independant and beautiful each day.
I have to confess that I don't really enjoy scrapping birthday and Christmas photos. The lighting and composition of my photos are often poor and we seem to get the same types of shots year after year. I do however make a point of having a birthday photoshoot with each child on his or her birthday - always in the same spot in our garden. These photos really show how much the kids have changed from year to year. The LO above is Sophies 6th birthday LO.
Below are two more LOs that I recently completed using photos from our last familyholiday
                                 

                                     

Thanks for looking :)

2 comments:

Mrs Frizz said...

gorgeous ... really, really like that floral cluster on Miss 6's birthday layout ... stunning ...

sue said...

I have just been catching up and looking at all these amazing layouts of your beautiful children!! How do you find the time?!!Those boys LO's are really great!

Blog Archive