Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Birthday season at our place!




Yep, we have had a 20th an 18th and a 14th over the last two weeks. I have managed to complete a LO for each of the birthday kids and I have started on a mini album for Jaime's 18th. Inspiration for the 20th birthday layout was from a gorgeous LO that I saw in a magazine by Barbara Shepherd. I loved the way she had wrapped the leaf ribbon around the kaisercraft birdcage and had to recreate the effect on my LO. I really love this leaf ribbon It is so versatile, comes in a rainbow of colours and looks great with a wide variety of themes.
 Our little Benji has just turned 20 months and ofcourse that neccessitated two more pages for his month by month album. Here they are:

As you can see my style changes with the day but I am loving masks, spray ink, October Afternoon, Kaisercraft birdcages and home-made embellishments (especially those fabric flowers which I can't seem to get enough of) Thanks for looking :)


No comments:

Blog Archive