Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Favourite Xmas Layouts


Here are my two fav LOs that I have done to date this xmas season.
The resist pattern on the first one "Beautiful" was done using spray ink on Pink Paisley's Parisian Anthology paper. On the second LO I used a tecnique inspired by the amazing Louise Williams. Using texture paste and a stencil I made a flower pattern on the background cardstock. When the paste had dried completely I sprayed the background with glimmer mist and used a wet wipe to gently clean away the ink from the texture paste flowers. The result is a lovely, dimensional resist background. I love both these photos. The first was taken when my little daughter was saying an emotional farewell to her brother who was going to England for 3 weeks on tour with his school choir. The second was taken a few weeks later as I was setting up a Chrismas photoshoot in our garden :)

2 comments:

Mrs Frizz said...

beautiful ... beautiful ... beautiful !!!

sue said...

No wonder they are favourites! They are totally stunning!!!

Blog Archive