Thursday, January 27, 2011

LYB Mini Album with Echo Park 'Little Boy' for Scotty Craft

I was given a Little Yellow bicycle mini-album to play with this month. It had a mix of chipboard and acrylic pages. Now I love acrylic albums but because they are so tricky to embellish I tend to keep them short. this album is perfect if you want to make a larger album but enjoy the delights of acrylic pages also. The first 4 pages are acrylic and interestingly shaped to bring out the creativity in you :) and the last six pages are strightforward chipboard to contain the meat and gravy of the album!

I was given a selection of papers and embellishments from Echo Park's new 'Little Boy' range. These were perfect to make an album about my little man who is just about to turn 2. I had lots of cute photos from our summer holiday as well as Christmas to use. I had so much fun with this - and I have to admit that I really enjoyed doing the acryllic pages. I made the album from the back page to the front so that I could see how my embellishments were showing through the acrylic pages and adjust my design to complement and cover up the back of the see-through page.

If you enjoy making mini albums this project is a definite one to try. All the papers and embellishments can be found at Scotty Craft, and if you don't have little boys in your life a little bird told me that the Echo Park "Little Girl" papers will be arriving in store over the next few days :)

Thanks for taking the time to look at my project

:)Sarah











1 comment:

Mrs Frizz said...

totally stunning and such a gorgeous wee man ...

Blog Archive