Saturday, February 5, 2011

Latest Colour Room LO and a couple of others!

The latest colour combo at the Colour Room was yellow, aqua, purple and chipboard. Here is the LO that I created using these colours. I love these candid photos of Natalie and Benji hanging out together. They both look so happy. I also LOVE the October Afternoon 'Modern Homemaker' collection that I used to scrap them.
This next LO uses October Afternoons othe new collection for the summer 'Campfire'. I adore this starry night paper (the reverse side is also gorgeous - very annoying as it is so hard to choose which side to use!). The photos of our New Year fireworks suit the paper perfectly. I am quite proud of the sparkler photos as this was the first time that I had taken my camera out of the auto modes!

And finally during a recent visit to Scotty Craft I fell in love with the gorgeous Echo Park 'Be Mine' collection. It is marketed as valentine themed paper but can be used for so much more. This LO is about one the adorable things that my little daughter said to me about a ritual that we shared when she first started to go to kindy. The photos are just three recent shots of us on our beach holiday.
Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Blog Archive