Monday, February 14, 2011

Scrappin' the girls


My girls were doing a bit of complaining that I have been only doing 'boy' pages recently, so i picked up these gorgeous Echo Park "Be Mine" papers from Scotty Craft last week and set to work on some really girlie LOs. The photo on the first LO has been waiting to be scrapped since July last year. I love it but couldn't think how to do it justice. I ended up making my own background by spraying glimmer mist through die cut patterned paper. I then paired it up with some gorgeous black, white and grey papers, alphas from the same collection and a gorgeous 'tutu' flower from prima. Voila, a very girlie LO that my daughter loves.
The second LO was inspired by the gorgeous photos of my girls together at the beach. I used the same spray ink tecnique to make the background and used paint to highlight the photos. The pink paper is from the same Echo Park range and the blue papers are from my favorite October Afternoon collection. I love these colours together I think that it just may be my all time favourite colour combo (well for today at least :))

1 comment:

Mrs Frizz said...

and they both look totally fabulous ...

Blog Archive