Friday, July 8, 2011

Kaisercraft Saturday sketch challenge

Well here is my first attempt at the Kaisercraft Sketch challenge. I was inspired by you Michelle, to give it a go! I love the 'Lush' paper collection that I used for this one. The colours seem to co-ordinate well with both my photos which were taken at different locations on different days. The beautiful flourish is from Scrapware. I painted it with tim Holtz black crackle paint so that it would really stand out! I have wanted for a while now to scrap a page about the little gifts that my youngest children give to me on an almost daily basis. Sophie collects flowers (most would call them weeds but to me they are as precious as orchids) and Benji hands me rocks, pebbles and conkers!!!

2 comments:

Just Els.... said...

Adorable.. all of the pages you have done....one could not pick a best one !!!!Great layouts, all made with love you sure can sence that... keep them comming....The Zoo ones are sooo great....cheers.

Mrs Frizz said...

Wow Sarah, what a beautiful layout ... and how lucky are you, having two youngsters to shower you with special gifts. So special.

Blog Archive