Saturday, August 6, 2011

A train obsession!

Our little man is totally obsessed with trains! I thought that he should have a page in his album documenting this fact. Seriously he live and breathes trains. There is no point buying him any toys that are not trains because all he plays with from dawn till dusk are his engines! I took these photos early last week when the postlady delivered a parcel containing two new trackmaster trains - Ben and Gordon (thanks trade-me!). I used my new October Afternoon 'Rocket Age' papers (ofcourse - I may just have a little October Afternoon obsession going on myself) and made the theme more appropriate with stickers from Basic Greys 'Oliver' line I couldn't resist adding the big gingham bow, just to prove that ribbon doesn't always look out of place on a 'boy' LO.

No comments:

Blog Archive