Friday, October 14, 2011

Adam got his restricted!!!

Congrats to Adam!!! Ofcourse I had to scrap the moment :) My page is based on this weeks sketch over at Sketchy Thursdays - although it doesn't look too much like the sketch as I kept on adding bits and pieces to it! I used October Afternoon Boarding Pass papers and lots of Scrapware chipboard. My background paper was very busy so I painted around the photo with cream crackle paint then highlighted the painted area with a metallic rub-on paste. This made my photo 'pop' from the background. I rubbed gold metallic paste onto my chipboard keys to give them a shiny, metal look. then hung them from a chain. I used the co-ordinating Boarding pass stickers to add my title and journaling.

11 comments:

Jurgita EnglishTeacher said...

really creative!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh this is awesome WOW!

Callie @ Scrap Happy NZ said...

This is such an awesome layout! I LOVE how bright and busy it is, and how you've done it so well that it doesn't look TOO busy - the photo is still very much the focal point and the layout compliments it beautifully. :)

Anonymous said...

Love all of the layers on this LO! Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!
Melissa

Lesli said...

What a great LO - you really captured an awesome moment in life!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeee this! I loveeeeee that photo, the mesh material and loveeeeeeeeeee the background! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Kasia said...

Wow, this is really great! I love that 'messy' pages! Yours is fabulous. Love all about this page :)
Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

Unknown said...

This is great :0), I love how it's busy but doesn't look cluttered! Clever :0D

Suzy Nurmainy said...

Awesome layout! love all the layering background! great take on the sketch and great photo too... Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursday! :)

corrie said...

I love this! It is so fun!!! Thanks for playing with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

Tessa Buys said...

Very cool page! Thanks for playing at Sketchy Thursdays!

Blog Archive