Thursday, October 13, 2011

Two Years and Seven Months

Here is this months page for Benji's month-by-month album. I love this MME paper. It is perfect for my little man who LOVES trains more than anything else! I resisted the temptation to cut up the paper and used it as a whole for my background. This required some careful planning of other page elements so as not to cover up that cool train, but I think I managed to pull it off. I bought the Martha Stewart butterfly punch from Scotty Craft yesterday for my daughter  and couldn't resist trying it out on this page :) I wrote my journaling on the manila tag and tucked it behing my photos as I didn't want the page to look to cluttered. 

5 comments:

Mrs Frizz said...

he's a gorgeous wee man ... looks totally mischievous tho ... but way too cute ... so too is your layout and yep, you've pulled it off working around the train!

Francine said...

Sarah - love your layout, especially how you used the patterned paper as the background.

Стокли said...

The page does look careful planned:)
I love the way you choose colors for your pages.

Niknak said...

What a gorgeous wee man! Your layout is stunning. Thanks for joining us at southern girls.

Kasia said...

Your page is beautiful! Love the colors and all cute elements you used! These photo are so lovely!

Blog Archive