Sunday, October 2, 2011

Celebrations over at Get Picky!

I was thrilled to win the guest designer spot for this month over at Get Picky http://getpicky.blogspot.com/. The theme for the challenge is Celebtate. This is my LO. The photos of my girls jumping and dancing on the beach a few weekends ago just screamed happiness and joy at being alive. I thought they fit the theme perfectly. I used lots of misting for the background - the sunburst mask is actually cut from a plastic picnic plate (I have used it so many times since I cut it!) The papers are mainly Echo Park 'Be Mine' collecion with a few offcuts of Echo Park 'Little Girl' and Sassafrass. I made the rosette flowers usiing my Tim Holtz die. Why not pop over to Gert Picky and try the challenge yourself - you could be the next guest designer for this great challenge site :)

1 comment:

Mandalika said...

Congratulations on being guest designer! I love this page especially the misting and rosettes.

Blog Archive