Saturday, October 1, 2011

Check out the new challenge at Another freaking Scrappy Challenge!

The challenge is to scrap a photo from your school days. This is my DT layout. I don't have too many photos of myself aas a child so this one is precious. I love that I have finally got round to scrapping it. To make the masked background I sprayed Studio Callico Cream spray ink over a sheet of laser cut alphabet paper. I love this spray ink as it really is opaque. Some other brands of whites and creams I find go colourless when dry. The rest of my LO I pieced together with bits and bobs from my stash. If you have time head over to Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge and see the fabulous examples from the other DT members (http://another-freaking-scrappy-challenge.blogspot.com/2011/09/30th-september-2011-prompt-challenge.html) and have a go at the challenge yourself.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Love this LO Sarah, great background, I need to keep an eye out for that mist, I've never had much luck with white misting. A sweet photo, glad you finally had the opportunity to scrap it :)

Blog Archive