Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Just Us

I don't have many nice recent photos of myself with my oldest boys - they usually prefer to pose with their girlfriends lol. Last week we were on a family holiday and I got my daughter to snap these photos of us having fun together playing cards on the pool deck. The current color combo over at 'The color room' was great for these outdoor shots. My base paper is from my Prima ledger stack. I built up the layers on it with ink sprays, stamps, paint and rub-ons. The scraps of paper that I used were left over bits from my OA 'Farmhouse' collection (great way to use up those scraps that you just can't part with!).

2 comments:

Vicky Varvadouka said...

OMG! They are SO handsome!!! I love your layout and what you did with the bricks!! Awesome!

Unknown said...

This layout is stunning!! I love the masking, and the photos are wonderful.

Blog Archive