Friday, March 2, 2012

A New Challenge and a Winner!!!


Its time for another challenge at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge.
Here is the challenge:

March is the month where school children have a spring break in Canada. Scrap some memories of a spring break (or another school break) that you experienced.
 
 
I spent a lot of time playing tennis as a child. It was my favourite sport and I was good enough to be on my schools team. I used an older Bo Bunny line for this page with lote of spray inks. I used old stickers as masks to spell out the word 'tennis' on my background. The fab tree is from Scrapware.

And now for my blog hop WINNER
the random number generator pulled out number 10
Congratulations SANDRA
Please send me your postal address and i will get some goodies in the post for you asap :)
Have a great weekend
Sarah

1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

Love how you've masked the title - looks amazing... I remember playing tennis as a teenager & feeling really 'cool' in my cute outfit:):) We often went down to the courts in the school hol's for a hit...

Blog Archive