Friday, March 2, 2012

Stuck March 1st Sketch


Another post so soon!!!! The 1st of the month means new challenges. This is my first page as a member of the 'Stuck' creative team! Here is the original sketch:

I really loved this one (especially that banner element). The photos of Sophie after we had removed her Fiji braids were a perfect fit for the sketch. My papers are the new line 'Follow your Heart' from My Minds Eye and they are gorgeous - as are all the embellies to match. I especially love the brad packets. Do head over to 'Stuck' and have a go at this one yourself if you fancy a great challenge!

2 comments:

Just Els... said...

lOVE THIS PAGE TOO... VERY CUTE & LITTLE SOPHIE...I AM GOING TO BUY SOME OF THIS TWINE YOU ARE USING GREAT EFFECT....KEEP THEN COMMING SARAH....

Michelle said...

I adore this page ... I found it so inspiring to create a page like it, I didn't realise I had chosen PP's from the same range until I looked a second time. Hope you don't mind ... I have put a link on my blog to your page : ) No where near as artistic as yours x

Blog Archive