Sunday, September 16, 2012

That Disney Smile

   


Check out the new challenge at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge. You can make a page on any theme you like using this sketch:

 
Can you see the sketch in my page? I flipped it upside down and then got carried away adding lots and lots of other bits and pieces!
I love the photo of Soph and Benji at Disney. They were so happy all the time - the smile never left Sophie's face!!! (Benji did have a couple of meltdowns - usually in long queues to see princesses lol). I loved that the sketch is so simple and open to interpretation. I used my October Afternoon 9 to 5 papers for this one and really went to town with adding little details. I handmade the flags and used cocktail sticks for the poles. I also handmade the pocket for my journaling card. I recently bought a Tim Holts envelope die and have been creating a lot of pockets and envelopes on my recent pages. I stamped the banners using MME stamps.
Hope you have time to try out this one :)

3 comments:

Стокли said...

I love the banner - flat stamp and dimensional twine combo is cool. And these little details and matching colors and patterns, beautiful.

Lizzy Hill said...

Circles, washi tape & flags. 3x YUM:):) Sooo hope I have time to do this one before I go.....

Anne Pennington said...

This is such a wonderful layout, and I am always so proud when you design for us, chickie! You do AWESOME work!!

Blog Archive