Thursday, January 3, 2013

Fun Times




This one is a little bit different from my usual, but I really love how it turned out. I did it from my DT take on this sketch over at Stuck!

I love the background paper (from October Afternoon's 'midway' collection) so much that I didn't want to cover it all up. So I condensed the sketch down and fitted it within the pattern leaving a large amount of 'white space' around the design elements. The photo was taken at Disneyland last year. It was Sophie's first ever roller coaster ride in Toon Town. She loved it!
I clustered all my embellies around the photo (most are from the 'Midway' collection). This one came together very quickly and easily once I had decided on the design.
Hope you are enjoying the holidays :)

4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Oh wow I don't think you could have gotten a better back ground paper! It looks fabulous! Love the way you placed the photo and layers!

Стокли said...

Perfect background!

Heather McMahon said...

This is so different for you Sarah but I still love it! There's nothing like trying something different to (hopefully)create something exceptional!
Hope you had a great Chrissy and have a wonnderful 2013.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh wow this is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! New fave!!!!!!!! LOVE it!!!

Blog Archive