Tuesday, November 5, 2013

You are Beautiful Inside and Out


Check out this weeks challenge from CSI aren't they great colours? Here is my take for the CSI design team. The photo that I used of my daughter Natalie was taken by her friend Claudia for her photography exam board. Both Natalie and I loved the photo and I couldn't wait to scrap it. I stuck to mainly yellows and greys wit a few splashes of bright red to draw the eye around the page! From the evidence list I chose mesh and paint and I journaled on a tag tucked behind my photo using the inspiration words.
My journaling says :
"One of the things that you will always remember about your 6th form year is your photography classes. You chose the 'film photography' option over 'digital' and loved messing around in the dark room developing your own shots. Your photo board at the end of the year was stunning - you are hoping to have achieved an excellence which I am sure is well within your grasp. I am so proud of the way you mastered a new skill with enthusiasm and enjoyment."


All the chipboard that I have used on this page is from 2Crafty. I love these chevron pieces - they are so versatile and I also lofe the leafy stem that I tucked alongside the photo.

The beautiful chipboard title is also a 2Crafty product. I painted it with distress paint.
Hope you have time to play along with us this week. I'd love to see your interpretation of this weeks challenge :)

4 comments:

Стокли said...

I love that you chose yellow and gray as main colors using red only for accents (the scheme looked a bit aggressive with red to me).

Lizzy Hill said...

Great colour combo...that mesh looks amazing tucked in there, too....no wonder she likes this photo & fingers crossed for a top mark - I reckon she deserves it:):)

Heather McMahon said...

You nailed this one Sarah. And I can see why you wanted to scrap that photo - it's stunning!

Lizzyc said...

This is beautiful.. I love the photo and love the colors together... gorgeous layout!

Blog Archive