Thursday, July 17, 2014

Fabulous Girls - Stuck July 15th sketch



Hi everyone. It is already mid-july and here is the new sketch for Stuck? sketches along with my take on it for the Stuck DT. This month we have paired up with the Studio Challenges site and we are using their awesome colour scheme. If you enter our sketch competition and use these colours you can enter you page in both challenges - thats twice the prizes folks!!!
I love these multi-photo sketches. They are a great way to get a story told and to include a sequence of photos as I have done here. My eldest daughter recently attended her 7th form ball (prom) and I had a heap of photos to scrap from the event. These three were taken at the after-ball party - the girls were relaxing and trying to prolong the night.
I used Heidi Swapp color shine spray inks for my background paired with a variety of stamps (including my favourite 'Prima' stitched circles).


I scattered a few clusters of embellishments around the page and added some Heidi Swapp glitter words to make my title 'Fabulous girls'.

Hope you have time to check out both these challenge blogs and have a go yourself. Next week the NZ school holidays are over so I will have a little more time to scrap (I hope). These holidays have flown by though, much too quickly. I love having my kiddies all home during the day and I know it will be very quiet around here on Monday morning!

4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Fantastic take on the sketch and colors, love your background details!

zenevak said...

A fabulously fun layout! Love how you have combined these colours.

Lizzy Hill said...

Bling title....YUM! And in pink, too....those girls! LOOOVE their faces, & body language.....Nat looks like she has some nice friends...GREAT page....really FUN:):) Enjoy your extra scrapping time with the kids outta the way *winks!!!!!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Loving this one!!!

Blog Archive