Thursday, July 24, 2014

Lets Run Together - Sketchabilities







I love the sketches at 'Sketchabilities'. This one was no exception. I flipped it upside-down to use with my photo. I snapped the photo in the school holidays when Chris and I took Sophie with us for our morning run. She was determined to keep up - and she did for the entire 5k run! I love this picture of her proudly running next to her biggest brother.
I used my new October Afternoon 'Public library' collection for this page. I am a huge fan of October Afternoon and can rarely go passed one of their new collections without making a few (OK a lot) of purchases!


I had fun embellishing this with lots of bits and pieces that I had left over in my project life stash. I also got to play with my new Kaisercraft stamps. 



I fished out an old Martha Stewart punch that hasn't seen the light of day for many months, to make the leafy background fronds.
Hope you are having a great week - despite the freezing cold weather if you are here in NZ.

6 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

I like this - I really like the way you've used the papers behind the photo....& that punch is brill...I've been trying to remember to use mine lately!!! And GOOD ON Sophie:):)

Lizzyc said...

Wow she is amazing to run all that way! fabulous photo, wonderful layout with lots of fantastic details!

Marek said...

WOWOWOWOw I love this page and thanks for playing with sketchabilities!!

Rikki Graziani said...

Love the colour combo and the layers in this layout. Thanks for playing along with Sketchabilities

Scrappy Chick said...

Love all of your little details!!
Thanks for playing along at Sketchabilities!

LolĂ´ Artesanato said...

This is amazing!
Tks for playing with us at Sketchabilities
xx
Leila

Blog Archive