Monday, December 1, 2014

Happy Advent!!! - Cake Art STB's December DT page



This months challenge over at scrap the boys is a sketch challenge. You can use any theme so long as you are inspired by our sketch and you page is 'boy' orientated.
Recently I took Benji to the local cafe to get a hot chocolate. He was delighted when the lady bought him this cute mug decorated to look just like him. He insisted that I took a photo before he drank any.
I used papers and ephemera from the new 'Off the Wall' collection by Kaisercraft. This paper line is gorgeous for all things 'boy'. I stamped and inked over the background papers to add even more 'grunge'.


I used some cool items from the ephemera bag that co-ordinates with the set and a 'Thickers' title. As I usually do I hand wrote my journaling to complete the page.


I hope that you have time over the busy season to join us at Scrap the Boys and try out this sketch challenge yourself. Have a great first week of December!

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Thats a great sketch.. and love that happy photo too.. the film strips look fabulous.. Happy December!

Lizzy Hill said...

FABULOUS! Didn't take you long to do this photo, eh? It's such a beauty - loving the whole page:):)

Blog Archive