Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Really Happy Training with the Big Boys - STBs December challenge





Here is my DT page for Decembers 1,2,3 Challenge Blog challenge. This one could be used to showcase those Christmas photos that we will all take hundreds of this month, but I chose to use it to scrap a few photos that I took recently at my sons' summer soccer game. All three of my 'big' boys play on the same team and their little brother Benji loves to go along to watch them and to join in the warm up. The boys always welcome him into their midst and he just loves being the centre of attention.
Because I wanted to tell the story I used a multi-photo format for my page.


My papers are from the awesome 'Crate Paper - Open Book' collection which I love. I used the challenge word 'Really' as part of my title. 


I tucked several tags behind my photo clusters and added some handwritten journaling to complete the look.


You can see the other DT members pages here - there are some amazing examples for you to admire and to inspire you to join us this month and create your own page with our criteria!

2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

I'm such a fan of your multi photo pages! And you use tags so, sooo well:) love this--- Benji is the cutest !!!!!

Lizzyc said...

I love how your pages always retell a wonderful memory.. and I really like your layout for the 123 challenge this month too..

Blog Archive