Here are some of the photos i took.
- Chris about to score a header
- Sophie fine tuning her dribbling skills
- Me and my eldest boys in Hamilton Gardens (Adam was away for the weekend with his girlfriend and her family)
- Sophie picking a flower for me
- Soph and Natalie splashing in the fountain
Last night Natalie had her friend Catriona for a sleepover. The two girls got a selection of extremely 'girlie' movies (to the boys disgust) and settled in to sleep in the lounge in front of the TV. All was quiet until Chris arrived home at 11pm with Holly. They had just found out that Chelsea (Chris's favourite soccer team) were playing and Hollys family don't have Sky sport. Well, Natalie and Catriona refused to switch rooms to watch their CD's because they had "gotten comfy" and Chris and Holly could only watch the match in our lounge because we don't have a Sky ariel on any of our other TVs. What to do ???? Well, Chris, ever the one to manipulate the situation in his favour got the girls to relocate to the family room. How did he do it"? He bribed them by offering them $10 each to spend at the mall in the morning. $20 to watch a soccer match!! Well he reckoned it was well worth it because Chelsea won 2-1!