Wednesday, September 4, 2013

First Tyre Change





Check out the new challenge up at 'Stuck' Sketches. The blog has recently changed ownership and the challenge will run a little differently for the first month, but look at this cool sketch created by Laura Whitaker who has taken over from Sara. 
I chose to use two very boyish photos for my page and had a lot of fun making the 'grungy' background with inks, texture paste, stamps and gelatos. I reversed the sketch to match the photos better. I layered some Crate paper offcuts under my photos along with their awesome transparencies and fabric frames. 


I used Studio Calico cork arrows as my chevron element and added Studio Calico gold sparkly stars. Again I have included the Ranger negative film strips and machine stitched a circle around my photo cluster. 

I added a title and handwritten journaling to complete the page. Thanks for visiting my  blog today and I hope that you have time to try out Laura's first challenge at 'Stuck'. 

4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

That is a great sketch and your layout is fabulous.. just love the chevron printing on the back ground!!

Randi Elisabeth said...

I just love this LO. All the stamping and misting. The layers and details under the pictures, and Down at the left. Really inspiring.

Kimberly Kett said...

GORGEOUS as usual!!

Dolly B said...

Fabulous layout, love the stamping and the colours . Really , really nice
Mary

Blog Archive